Saturday, October 4, 2008

Random Thoughts

Whoo Hoo! Vanderbilt just beat Auburn 14-13 making them 5-0 for the season and leading the SEC East. Who'd have put money on that start?

I'm a horrible mother. I really thought my friend Hope's son's birthday party was today. I was completely convinced today was Oct. 3, but guess what -- it's October 4th. We actually realized this as we pulled into the party location at 4:00 p.m. today. Yes, I suck! Of course, no apologies would console the princess. She threw herself on the floor of the car, she cried, she screamed, she told me I was horrible. I tried to explain that it was an accident - "No it wasn't! You did this on purpose!" Yes, because I LOVE melt downs. The kicker to this story -- she doesn't even know who Will is! We eventually ended up seeing Beverly Hills Chihuahua. It was actually very good. She cackled through a lot of it. Of course, we also ate a large popcorn and box of Snow Caps - topping off my day as Mother of the Year.

I'm going to bed...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hold up - Beverly Hills Chihuahua was "very good"?

Sophie's world said...

Amazingly enough...yes, it was enjoyable!