Tuesday, October 21, 2008

That Wonderful Hauer Sister Grace

So, I fell out of a banking center today. Yep, that's right...fell directly out of the door. I know the financial services industry is struggling today, but the Bank is going to be okay -- you'd think we'd post signs saying "watch your step" as you leave not just as you enter. Quite ironic that as I limped away nursing my twisted foot and scraped up knee that I saw the sign posted on the outside! And, nothing makes an impression to BC associates like watching the coporate girl falling out the door. I hope they all enjoyed the donuts I brought them!

Sophie and I had a great weekend visting the fam and friends in the greater Kentuckiana area. We started at Fort Vallonia Days (yummy fish) moved onto mom's taco-thingy-s and ended with cupcakes at Aunt Leigh's new store, the Cupcake Shoppe. If you're in the Louisville area, check-it out! She has lots of yummy flavors -- I just had a key lime one myself for dessert. To tie this whole post together, it's really sad I twisted my foot falling out of the banking center or I might have exercised tonight and tried to walk off some of these extra pounds! Oh well... I think I'll just go eat another cupcake.

No comments: