Monday, September 15, 2008

TV Addict

Yes, I know I'm addicted to primetime television shows. A girl has got to have a hobby and I am proud to say I pretty much stay away from reality tv! Anyway, I'm so excited -- tonight is the season finale of The Closer! I was originally also sad that it would go away until next summer, but TNT just told me it would be back with all new episodes in January. Yeah!!! Sad, I know, but oh well! And, it just ended with a heck of a cliffhanger....

On the regular Sophie topic -- we realized this weekend we have created a spoiled little princess. Yes, Hauer-sisters, I see the eye rolls... I took her to see Disney on Ice Friday night and every 3 minutes she was asking for something else. She ended up crying all the way home because I had only bought her 1 toy. Seriously! We've gone on a buying hiatus for awhile...the time has come to stop indulging the princess. The problem is, when is enough enough? It's so hard to tell. We live in a world now where the commericalism is every where. There is a constant barrage of opportunities to entice the preschool set. And, they so know how to make you feel guilty. "I hardly have any toys." Yeah right. ..just that whole playroom full. We'll see how long we can last...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess since her mommy is being mean to her, she'll just have to call her grandfather.

Susan said...

I really was rolling my eyes :)