Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year and all that

So I started 2009 completely worthless after drinking a bottle of wine on NYE. We had lots of fun at our friends the Tarkington's house and Sophie got to see her first ball drop on TV. She was ecstatic about being allowed to stay up until after midnight. Of course, she also fell asleep in the car within 5 minutes of us leaving. Her schedule is so off from this holiday season. She's been going to bed after 10 and getting up around 9 each morning. 6:00 is going to come awfully early for all of us on Monday! We took all of the Christmas decorations down yesterday. It's always so sad to see the holiday go away not to mention a gigantic pain in the ass! I have really decided we have way too much stuff -- I just don't know what to do with it all -- I'd love to have one of those houses where everything had a place and stayed in it -- but that just doesn't happen. Oh well... I know I am incredibly blessed both by having a great family and friends as well as job! Here's hoping 2009 is a good one!

No comments: