Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday Morning Car Chatter

Well, it's back to school and work for the Vincent family this morning. Sophie did much better getting up than I had expected, but I am sure she'll be exhausted by the time she gets home tonight. I bet bedtime will not be such a trial this evening! Today's car conversation was pretty funny - at least to me!

Sophie - Will Grammy and Grandfather have more kids?
Me: "No, I think they've got their hands full with the ones the have. I think they just want grankids now.
Sophie: What's a grandkid?
Me: It's their kids kids.
Sophie: Do we call Grandfather "Grandfather" because he's Grand.
Me: Uh yeah...something like that!

We also talked about what states everyone lived in. You should hear the southern accent she used to say Alabama...Aunt Kiki would be proud!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Now I just need to teach her to say Roll Tide!

Jessica (J-Fed) said...

Grandfather should pay her a dollar for proclaiming that he is "Grand."

Unknown said...

Ha, don't give him any ideas Jess