Saturday, January 10, 2009

Should I be concerned?

It seems that Princess Sophie believes in capital punishment. Last weekend, while Anna was here playing it had gotten awfully quiet so I walked into her room just to check out what was going on. These picture show what I found! It seems "dolly" had cast a spell on all of the other animals and needed to be punished. "Watch me chop her, mama" Excuse me..."she's bad i need to chop her." Okay...I guess. Exactly how am I supposed to respond to this? On one hand, I think its terribly funny and creative that she's rigged up her on little execution machine. On the other...I'm a little worried that I'm raising a sociopath or Heaven forbid even worse...a Republican!

5 comments:

Sophie's world said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Now you have me worried about Anna :-)

Jessica (J-Fed) said...

Don't let her become a Republican! That is the worst thing she could do!! You better stop her before she starts telling you that Obama will take away her guns and weapons!

Sophie's world said...

Seriously, Damon already had her saying that Obama would take away all of her money.

Anonymous said...

OK, thought I'd check things out since I hadn't been on your site in a while. The execution rigging is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Hope you are all having a good year.